Thursday, October 14, 2010

Alive at Night

Perhaps this explanation of an odd author's mind will help you understand her habits. =) For as long as I can remember, I've had the hardest time falling asleep. It's not because I've been particularly troubled or restless, most of the time I'm just not tired. As soon as the world stops long enough to hear the silence and drift away, my mind awakens. If I'm not asleep by the time I'm finished analyzing and repeating my day, my mind drifts towards possibilities... Things that are impossible here in our world suddenly seem extremely possible. One thing leads to another and before you know it, I'm flying over the castles of France, speaking fluently in an ancient language, or riding on the back of a centaur. It's all nonesense, really. Most of the time, there's no plot or point. I simply.... think... I don't know if any of that makes sense to you all, but it is the simplest way I can think to explain it!

That's all for tonight! I hope to be posting in the near future specifically on my current work! Thank you for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your imagination makes you a writer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird. Too bad I have the same issue.

    ReplyDelete